Who are you?????

I am crucified with Christ never the less I live yet not I but the life I now live I live to the glory of God who gave himself for me....

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ESL Lab snippets









In the world of the international student, there comes a time where they need the help of trained professionals to aid them in their college journey. Enter the ESL department. We a diverse group of men and women who strive to assist those that we meet and enrich and empower them preparing them for a successful transition into our beloved society.









The "Boss" Ade

/>


Victor assistant "Boss" hard at work








Matt and Jian Doing what it do











Kamese the secretary







ESL Computers Lab














Harold Washington college students
Sarah and Biola


The ESL lab has been really helpful to me. When I first came to the u.s. I was like okay what next but thank God for helping me through the staff in the Lab "Sarah"

No comments:

Post a Comment