Who are you?????

I am crucified with Christ never the less I live yet not I but the life I now live I live to the glory of God who gave himself for me....

Monday, May 17, 2010

Lewis & Angel's trip to florida

What started out as just an idea turned into a reality. With all of the incongruency that we have experienced in our lives, making a plan and actually seeing in accomplished is wonderful. My wife asked me what is the most exciting thing about this trip so far? I responded,"being here with you right now" Here are a few pictures of our trip. we hope that you find them enjoyable.





The majesty of our savior is so breath taking.













I hope this plane lands in Jacksonville safely!!!!!









Wow honey look everything looks like tiny little ants.









So we landed with out a hitch and found ourselves in the utopia that is "Jacksonville"








First things first, where is the water? It's hot!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment