Who are you?????

I am crucified with Christ never the less I live yet not I but the life I now live I live to the glory of God who gave himself for me....

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mental Health 231 and beyond



Dr.Cathy Willis(professor)
Her teaching philosophy: "I believe my students are and have always been the best","As we journey together, the process will be interactive and reciprocal.","The new experience that I learn from you, will make this journey more meaningful to me as an instructor."

This year was awesome. The teaching style of Dr.Cathy Willis is one that fosters growth, challenges the mind, and enhances the lives of all of her students. It is rare to find a teacher that has such a big heart and who give selflessly to her students.






Dale Carter "one of the brightest student in the class." If you have ever wanted a student in your class that will make you grow, Dale is that student.






No comments:

Post a Comment